StrongDisk Pro protects sensitive data on your notebook or PC. It creates virtual encrypted disks, which work as common disks. All content of these disks is encrypting on-the-fly with strong crypto-algorithms. To mount disk a password and an external key is required. Any files, documents and databases can be kept on and opened directly from encrypted disks. The content of disk is physically stored in a common file. Thus backup can be made easily. You may store this file on hard disk, floppy, CD or any other location.
StrongDisk Pro Key features:
- Military Strength Encryption algorithms with up to 448-bit keys: AES, GOST, Blowfish, 3DES, CAST-128, SAFER, IDEA, RC5.
- Three-factor authentication using PKCS#11-compatible tokens and smart cards. File keys also can be used as additional security measures.
- Additional means against sensitive data leakage and system failures.
- Supports NTFS, FAT32 and FAT16 protected disks.
- Compatible with MS Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP.
StrongDisk Pro is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-05-05. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
StrongDisk Pro (version 3.0) has a file size of 1.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 275 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.